Welcome to Joy Alukkas Blog!!

Warm welcome to all my well-wishers. It gives me great pleasure to introduce ourselves as multimillion dollar, ISO certified group dealing in the wholesale and retail marketing of Diamonds, Gold, Textiles etc, since 1952. I started my business in the field of Gold in Kerala and later flew to the Middle East, anchored there and spread myself, which led to a vast expansion of my group into Departmental stores, IT Solutions, Money Exchange, Wedding Centres, in the U.K., U.A.E, MUSCAT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, KUWAIT and INDIA.

The sweet smell of success and thunderous applause on my achievements is still ringing in my ears. Your confidence in me has made it me possible for me to climb to the higher pedestals of success in business. ‘I have a dream’, said Martin Luther King. So do I. The dream of conquering the customers’ hearts by giving them the best to and satisfy them to the core. This invitation marks the beginning of yet another great venture JoyAlukkas is embarking on – JOY ALUKKAS INTERNET RADIO - the ultimate in Radio entertainment.

The subtle rhythms of music are vital in giving meaning to life. There is a rhythm in business too. A person who enjoys this rhythm naturally evolves into a successful businessman. I used to be fascinated by the church choir when I was young. This fascination grew in me to inspire me to sow the seeds of JoyAlukkas Internet Radio.
I know that music is something that every one accepts and enjoys in life with their whole heart. For me, my business is also a musical commitment to serve the world with the finest products at the most attractive prices. A symphony that delights anyone coming into contact with the JoyAlukkas Group, in any fashion.This launch not only marks the beginning of a new chapter in the relationship between the JoyAlukkas group and the infinite world of music and entertainment, but also the realization of a pet dream of mine.We request you to support us in this mega movement wholeheartedly, at all times. As the popularity and appreciation of internet radio is shooting up; a positive move from your side would trigger the magnificent growth of this new venture.

Awards :

The JoyAlukkas Group businesses have been in the spotlight for innovation, quality & craftsmanship over the years. The group's products & services have been recognized by various international bodies and has won several prestigious awards and laurels.

ISO Certification :

ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies (ISO member bodies). The work of preparing International Standards is normally carried out through ISO technical committees. International organizations, governmental and non-governmental, in liaison with ISO, also take part in the work. ISO collaborates closely with the International Electro Technical Commission (IEC) on all matters of Electro Technical standardization. International Standard ISO 9001 was prepared by Technical Committee ISO/TC 176, Quality management and quality assurance, Sub committee Sc 2, Quality systems. The quality management system requirements specified in the 2000 edition of ISO 9001 aims to facilitate continual improvement while enhancing customer satisfaction.

No comments: